Well, it's not news to you if you're reading this that we have a brand spanking new website. But if you're here, perhaps you want to learn more. We've made a significant investment into this site as it is a major tool for us to reach our customers.
New features include:
- All related images are grouped together
- Artists work can be sorted by categories we think will be most useful to you.
- You can search for images by name or image number
- Everything works much faster.
- Images automatically load as you scroll the pages and browse the art.
- A new visual design
- This news section
- Keyword searches. Right now you will be able to search by any word in an images name, but you might not know what the name is. In the coming weeks after launch we'll be adding key words. So, for example, if you're searching for "bunny", but the file name says "rabbit" right now you won't find it. That will change.
- "Shopping Cart" We're going to have a feature very soon that will allow you to select images you are interested in licensing and easily send that in an email to us with asking for whatever information you may need. We're still working on that functionality but we feel it will be very useful to you.
We ask that you bear with us as we polish the rough edges. There may be mistakes or bugs or images that don't display how we expect. We're working hard to take care of all those things.
If you have any feedback at all for us on how we can improve this site, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We hope you like it.
Ruth, Peter & Mark